Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

Sorry it has been a while but I didn't forget about the blog yet things have just been a little crazy. We went to my house for Easter break ad are settling back into school. We have two more weeks as then exams so enjoy these pictures of Natalie, James, and I and will post more detailed stuff when I find time after everything I SHOULD do tonight. Other random pictures I threw in include my doggy freckles and his new toy dragon, my giant bruise I got 5 days ago from falling down the steps and the picture is from today and then when we took the kids to 5 guys while we were home and James taught Natalie how to crack peanuts.

1 comment:

  1. love the photos. thanks for sharing. Oh, and Pepper has that SAME dragon. We got it when we first got him and its still lasting! Its way cheaper to get the durable and good quality toys the first time around so you don't have to spend more later on ones that break. Its good to see you all had a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete