Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Today was a lazy day for both of us. We woke up about noon and I made eggs sausage and toast for brunch. After spending all day watching TV and on our computers I made grilled cheese and salad for dinner. It was nice to make something that was quick and yummy. Now more TV and computers for the rest of the day and maybe some homework if I feel like getting to that later. Weekends aren't very exciting around here but recently i have been thinking more and more about what I want in my house when we get out. I want a small farm with chickens, horses, and maybe a cow or two. Big man isn't too keen on these ideas but he will get used to it. The most important thing is I just can't wait to get my own kitchen so that I can make all sorts of real food and not just these one dish box meals that I can through together in my skillet, even though i do love my skillet. I just can't wait to get out of a dorm. Big man graduates next year so hopefully he gets an apartment not forever away from school so I can stay with him there. All I can really say is there will be a lot of exciting new things going on in the next few years around here.
RACHEL

2 comments:

  1. When you DO get a house, you totally need to move to Luray! There is SO much land here and most of it is Agr. so you can have things like chickens and a cow! AND you would be close to friends so its not like you would be somewhere where you don't know anyone. AND you would be close enough to family to not have to fly anywhere on holidays or when you want to see them... just saying. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. james graduates a year before so where ever he goes is where we will most likely stay. and we were talking about staying around roanoke so we are still about 4.5 hours from home and about 2.5 from his family

    ReplyDelete