Friday, March 30, 2012

Random Tid Bits

 
Big man and I have been dieting but in order to make it a little bit easier (and so big man isn't so grumpy) we decided to do something to make it a little easier. We have these 4 oz. rubbermaid containers and we can have one a day with a treat. Mine are m&ms and his are peanut m&ms. Since we know that this is all we get a day we have to make sure not to eat them all at one time. Doing this makes dieting a lot easier. Because we get a small treat everyday we are less likely to make a huge break.
This is how I am starting to get more organized. I have fallen in love with post-it-notes. What you can't see in the picture is that my desk is lined with stickies too. On the stickies I write things that I need to get done. Each note gets its own task. As I finish what is on the sticky I get the enjoyment of crumpling the note up. What Like the most about this is that as I complete things I can actually see list of things I need to do get smaller. I have been using this for two weeks and so far it has been doing great for me.

I posted this just because I love breakfast and I love that I can make all this on my little electric skillet =].

No comments:

Post a Comment