Thursday, March 29, 2012

IM BACK

Thanks to pinterest and some encouragement from my good friend Bethany, I have decided to start blogging again. Every time I have cooked dinner and done something I thought was exciting I have thought about starting this blog again. So here we are and I will try to do better this time. I have so many pictures on my phone to catch up with so let the excitement begin =]
Most of the things I will be posting about will be things I'm doing at college in a tiny door room so they should be pretty simple. I will try to share recipes and crazy little organization tips I randomly come up with. And probably every now and then you will get random rants about who knows what.

Things that have happened while I was gone.

I'm almost done with my 2nd year of college.
I made it into the teacher education program at my school. 
this is the pin they give you when you make it in

I still with my big man.

I'm trying to get more organized. (a post on this is in the near future)
I have finished 3 internships. in a preschool, 4th and 5th grade class.
I'm trying to get into better shape(still). this lovely sign is on the front of our fridge because he scares me. and no I do not know who he is i just googled angry faces.

I am really starting to see how truly blessed i am.
I have learned the wonders on pinterest and drawsomething

I got a new tattoo.
This seems like a good start for now. I will catch you up more as time goes a long but for now I should probably get back to school work
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment