Friday, March 30, 2012

My First Posted Recipie keibasa with sauerkraut and potatos

Sorry about the vagueness of this but I made this the other day on our tiny dorm skillet its so simple did not cost much at all. It made enough for Big Man and me with left overs. Normal people it would probably serve 4.
You Will Need
1 polish kielbasa ( I think i used johnsonville? maybe)
1 can sauerkraut
1 can whole potatoes
 First cute the kielbasa up into even sized pieces and cook on both sides on about low/medium for 3 minutes each side. I cooked them with the lid on in order to eat them more.
 this just shows the cans i used.
 while the kielbasa was cooking i drained the can potatoes and cut them into quarters. Add this to the pan after you cook both sides of the kielbasa.
 About a minute after you put the potatoes in put the sauerkraut in. stir it and cook for about 5-10 more minutes, i did this with the lid on taking ti off to stir every couple minutes.
It was Delicious especially with the green beans.
So there you go quick and simple and very Delicious.
I love being able to make meals in our room that aren't from a box and i was so glad that i could do all this in my one skillet.

No comments:

Post a Comment