Thursday, March 24, 2011

Almost the Weekend =]

I've decided that I will add a random fact everyday. who knows what it will be about but probably mostly about me =].Todays random fact about me is that i have 9 piercings all in my ears and a tattoo. my tattoo is a down syndrome ribbon with my youngest sisters birthday because she has changed me for the better. I think if your going to get a tatto then it needs to have a meaning because you are going to have it for the rest of your life. It also is nlot as big as it looks in the pictures but the angle makes it look bigger. It has faded since some since that picture, which was taken right after i got it, but I love the way that it looks.
Also in today's picture my hair looks darker because it is still wet from the shower. I still hate how round and fat my face looks but i feel the rest of my getting smaller so hopefully the face will be thinning out too. Also the two main backgrounds in my daily pictures are either my room or james' room. The one from today with the shelves in the background is my room and with no shelves it is his room. Since we are in college we do live in the same building but he lives a floor above me. It is nice that he can still sleep with me but we do have to sqeeze in a twin sized bed but I'm okay with that.
Today I had volleyball which we ran hills for about 10 minutes and did a lot of hitting and serving drills. I'm glad I'm not as sore as I was before which means I'm in better shape. Only one week left of spring season but I can only make it to one out of the two practices next week which means I need to start doing more on my own. Our coach has been giving us workouts we can do on our own and I've also looked up some online. One of my biggest goals is to be able to do 10 pushups in a row the right way. My pushups before were very ugly and i couldnt do many but, i did three today and that was kind of a struggle so i need to get into it. My problem with the push ups is going down to 90 degrees and then pushing myself up. I feel like this is long enough for right now. Maybe I'll add more later.
Rachel AS

2 comments:

  1. I think working out at all is a big deal. I should try getting into better shape.Well, anyone other then round that is. Were is the tattoo? Is that your side?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I just wish I had someone to motivate me more but james wont work out with me because he does his football stuff. and its on my hip. like it starts right below my hip bone and my pants are kind of pulled down in the picture

    ReplyDelete