Sunday, March 27, 2011

Past 3 days

sorry I've been slacking on posting the past 3 days. I've ment to and thought about it but it just hasnt happened so lets recap since friday:
FRIDAYYYYY
Friday was a pretty normal day. I cant think of anything exciting that happened. I thought i was looking pretty good friday. You can kind see the redish in my hair but I still want it to be a little redder but i think i will just grow out my natural brown instead. who knows what i will end up doing. one of the things i like about dying my hair is that i can tell how much it has grown by how far my roots have grown. i think friday was a rest day for workout. i know im bad at getting up and working out but i'm working on it. right after this post i'm going to change and go to the gym to run and probably do some ab stuff. Random Fact when i'm not sleeping at night with james i sleep with a toy bear that i bought myself last january.
SATURDAY

 
Yesterday was more eventfull. Woke up early and went to the spring fever 5k but i only walked a mile which still burns calories but i just wasnt feeling like running in the freezing cold yesterday since the cold makes my asthma that much worse. i got a cool green shirt from it too. i was out in the cold for about 2 hours for this. i then came back to my room to wait for james to get done with football stuff so we could go to roanoke to watch his sister play in a tournament up there.

James makes every picture of me better. if he's in it then its a good picture. I like spending time with his family too, his mom and dad were there and also we saw his uncle and his girlfriend for a little bit. going to watch his sister play made me miss playing travel ball. I like playing many games a day, sleeping in hotels, hanging out with the team, and going out to eat. last year our team did lots of interesting things, we went to a zoo where you could feed giraffes, went to a ripley's believe it or not, and a few of us went to a children's museum with coach and it was actually really fun. Back to James' family i just feel like i fit in so well when I'm with them I'm comfortable when i'm at his house and i love being there. i might also like it so much because i get to be with james without having to worry about school. i cant wait till we are done with school.
this next picture makes me laugh because it shows the difference in our foot size. he is only 3 inches taller then me but his foot is at least twice the size of mine. he wear a mens 14 or 13EEEE and i wear a womens 9.5. i love that he makes me feel small and safe when i'm around him and when your 5'11 as a female its hard to find a guy who makes your feel small. maybe the best part of yesterday is that we got taco bell after we left the tournament which was amazing since the closest taco bell to school is about 30 minutes away.
Random Fact I have a barney and sesame street pillow on my bed
SUNDAY
Today have been uneventful so far. my roommate is about to go get pizza which means i'll just run after i eat pizza. james is playing dodgeball tonight so i'm gunna go watch him do that later. i need to work on some homework today but lets see if that happens i need to do a powerpoint about Gambia what fun that will be. i'm glad my hair is growing out cause i miss my long hair. i straightened it yesterday so i could tell how long it actualy is getting because when its still a little wavy it seems a lot shorter. Random Fact i try not to drink soda or eat candy and sometimes that works out better then others.

No comments:

Post a Comment