Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Have Decided

I'm going to post a picture of mysefl with a post everyday I'm not sure if there is exact reason but I want to and its my blog so i can. Together we can tell my weight loss from how fat my face looks and I guess any other physical traits you cna tell from pictures like if i change something with my hair.
I used to wear my hair up in braids all the time but since I've cut it its been harder to braid but these past two days its been up in braids. I braid it before I go to bed and just leave it all day and thats why its looks frizzy. You cant tell in the picture but I have blue eyes and my hair is natuarly dark brown but right now its a dark auburn but I want it to be more redish so I'm thinking about adding more but I dont have much money so I dont know what I'm gunna do.

I'm taking tuesdays off from working out first because its my long day with classes but also because I'm extremely sore from volleyball today. Not sore enough to not make my man a sandwich after my night class though but thats the kind of little thing I do for him. *I signed up for my first ever 5k today. I wasnt going to but my friend convinced me too so even though its this saturday and thats pretty soon I guess i'm gunna walk/jog it. Notice that the walk comes first, thats because i will probably walk most of it. Its gunna be something new for me and hopefully i can get up to the point were i can run a full 5k and moybe move up to longer runs. We will see what happens in the future.*
RachelAS

2 comments:

  1. I Love the idea of you posting a daily photo of yourself. It'll be great for tracking your progress and so other can see the benefits of a good days work. Wow, I mean I would never be able to walk a 5k I have a hard time running to get the balls at the dog park for pepper. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks and the 5k will be hard work but im gunna finish it whether i have to walk the hole thing or not. but they also have a mile walk that day so maybe i'll do that instead

    ReplyDelete