Monday, March 28, 2011

Im so ready for summer

I have been kind of productive today minus my 3 hour nap. I got the note cards and works cited done for my power point on gambia now i ust need to do the actual power point. I'm getting there slowly. I decided earlier that I'm going to try and take an online class over the summer just to make sure I dont fall behind on credits because I have heard of many people from ferrum having to come back for an extra semester because of just 2 or three classes and I want to be done with school as soon as possible. I wish i had taken more AP classes in high school so i would have to take less here. i'm trying to shove in as many credits as i can so my senior year is easy plus i think that my whole last semester is stupid teaching so i have to have ALL my classes done before then. This week is gonna be busy so I will probably be slacking on my work out which will be okay if i keep eating small amounts. I think i have to run the mile for time on thursday for volleyball which i'm not excited for at all o well might as well get it done. when I'm working on stuff for class i listen to Pandora radio on my phone through the App i have it on a Dixie chicks station but you can also customize it by saying you like or dislike certain songs. Random fact On my wirst i always have 2 silly bands one is a yellow heart and the other is a pink elephant, i also have a dark blue band that says "spread the word to end the word" which is about using the word retarded in dderogatory ways and also i  have one or two hair bands on my wrist depending if my hair is up or down and when my hair is in braids i dont have any.
Now back to my power point. YAY
RachelAS

3 comments:

  1. I love your rendom fact. My cousen has down syndrom. I had no idea you liked country music. Its neat the things you learn about people. I knwo you'll be abl to run the mile. You seem to keep in shape rather well. (atleast much more then myself). keep up the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeha i know thats why i started doing them because there is so much about me that most people dont know about. and i'm really enjoying writing this blog even if me and you are the only people that read it

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha thanks. I wont miss it a day (yeah I have that much time on my hands :P cant wait to sink my little hands into an all day hard laboring house! )

    ReplyDelete