Monday, March 14, 2011

For Starters

This isn't my first blog but lets see if i actualy keep up with this one. My name is Rachel Ann .I'm 18 and in my 2nd semester of college and play volleyball at my school. I finally think I found Mr. Perfect after many Mr. Wrong and its nice to have a man that treats me the way i should be after my last relationship that almost ruined my life. While being away at school I've grown up so much and I know my life will be so much better now that I'm away from all the crap I got into in high school. In this blog I don't even know all the topics I will cover, knowing the randomness of my mind it could vary drasticly from a day to day basis, so this should be interesting. I guess I'll say more about different aspects of my life all in seperate post which means I might be posting many tonight. I know I'm probably the only one reading what I post but o well I look to look back at this one day and see how much I've grown since freshman year of college.
RachelAS

No comments:

Post a Comment