Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ever have a day were you just want run, scream, and punch something?

Well that is kind of how i'm feeling right now. I'm not sure why but i do. But I'm sore from volleyball so I can't run and then the boyfriend is not here to make me feel better so who knows what I'm going to do. I guess I'll just blog about it.


I've never really been one of those girls who thinks she is pretty or looks good. I've never be very confident in myself. That might have to do with the fact that i'm 5'11" and have always been taller then all the guys, but when i think about it there are many things that i dont like about myself. I know most girls arent happy with their bodies but some days it bothers me more then others. Like today when I'm alone and sore from volleyball and have nothing to really do but think of all my flaws. I was not feeling this down this morning. After volleyball i ate with the team then took a nap, when i woke up i was just was not in a good mood. It probably does not help that my boyfriend could make me feel better but went to Roanoke with some of the guys and they are having a "guys night" which i dont understand why they didnt do that while i was gone at a volleyball sleep over last night but whatever. He said he would make me feel better when he gets back well they are seeing a movie at 7 or 9 so I guess I'll just be alone all day. I kinda feel like i want to cry but I don't know why. I'm not looking forward to the rest of this day. i kinda want to just sleep till tomorrow.
RachelAS

No comments:

Post a Comment