Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm horrible at titles

I realized that I used to take pictures of myself all the time but since I've gained some weight I can see it the most in my face so now I'm not a big fan at how round my face looks. I know I was supposed to go jogging today but my legs still hurt really badly so I'll just wait till volleyball tomorrow. We only have one more week of spring season but next week me and on of my teammates(kellee) are supposed to start lifting again. Besides being kind of unproductive today I did get some stuff done. I emailed my advisor and set up a time to get my classes for next year and I also came up with a list of classes that i should take next semester. Right now it is rainy and icky outside. I heard a little bit of thunder earlier but I havent heard it in a while so hopefully it has calmed down outside. HMMMM so far today I really don't have much to say so I guess if anything exciting happens I'll add on later.
RachelAS

1 comment:

  1. Some times we just have one of those days. I hope it gets better though. I mean the rain and your legs and all. I HATE working out, your a brave soul. Good luck for your new classes hope you get into all the onse you want.

    ReplyDelete