Sunday, March 20, 2011

Work out

So I decided Yesterday that I want to get into beter shape. I have never really cared about how much I weight as long as i look good but, as i have grown ny naturaly ability to stay tiny has worn off. I no longer like how I look anymore so time to really start working out. I realized if I include my daily workout in my blog then I'm more likely to keep working out and maybe I'll even help someone else lose weight.

So far today I ran a little. As of now I don't run very far or fast but it is adding up. Also I'm not sure of the distance but it was about a 10 minutes run/walk. During a spring season practice our coach had us doing the UNC basketball ab workout so i'm gunna start doing that twice or three times a week and I'm going to try and force James to do it with me today. I also plan on looking up other workouts to do.
RachelAS

P.s. just found this site that I like http://www.buzzle.com/articles/lower-ab-exercises-for-women-at-home.html i found the sire through google and so far through this page it looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment