Thursday, March 31, 2011

I HATE COMING UP WITH TITLES

i really need to get down with working out because other pair of jeans doesnt fit over my butt which leaves me down to only two pairs of jeans. And since today was the last day of volleyball i need to kick my butt into gear and go to the fitness center. ther fact that it has been cold and rainy doesnt help me not wanting to go work out. beside working out i realize i'm also slacking on this blog too. i know not to badly but not evereyday like i had planned. 3 weeks left of school which is exciting i'm ready for summer and to start working. i'm eating ramen which probably isnt the best for me but i have a glass of milk too so that should make it better. Random Fact i've never really liked how i look. i've always had issues with my height, weight, body shape and face. people say i look good but i only see it sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. I think every women feels that way about herself at one point or another. I think you look fine and your WAY more fit then most the people I know. Totaly agree with the rain though. uggg, hate rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i am especialy when i see some of the really big girls walking around campus.and we were at walmart last night and all the people for foodstamps and they were huge. i dont understand how some people can let themselves get really big.

    ReplyDelete